Reserve Rob’s Place for your private event.
We are currently only taking private events Mon-Sun Before 4 pm.
Rob’s place has space for dancing, formal sit-down dinners, cocktail receptions and more! It includes State of the art built in audio-visual equipment – including a 130” screen. Our Special catering menu offers a variety of options with room to customize to better fit your needs.
SEATING CAPACITY: 100 | ROOM RENTAL: $100/hr
BUILD YOUR EVENT!
Use our quick and easy event form to build/book your event. After submitting your event, our banquet manager will contact you asap to discuss your event.
Or to simply view our event space options, see what we offer below the event form.
EVENT SPACE MENU
Priced per tray (feeds approximately 35 people; 2-3 pieces per person)
- Chips & Salsa – $60
- Pinwheel Platter – $75
- Veggie Tray – $75
- Fruit Tray – $75
- Chips & Guacamole – $90
- Taquitos – $90
- Chips and Queso – $90
- Egg Rolls – $90
- Quesadillas (black bean green chile and cheese or chicken and cheese) – $90
- Assorted Breaded Vegetables (mushrooms, zucchini, onion rings) - $100
- Meatballs (BBQ, green chile or red chile) – $100
- 10 lbs of Jumbo Chicken Wings (hot or BBQ) – $120
Nacho Bar – $10.00/guest
O’Niell’s house-made chips, salsa and queso with all the fixings
(add chicken or ground beef for $2.00)
Buffets include guests’ choice of a non-alcoholic beverage with dinner
- “Red or Green?” Buffet- $16.95/Guest
Chicken or cheese enchiladas with red or green chile, mixed greens salad, Spanish rice & pinto beans
- Mediterranean Buffet – $16.95/Guest
Fresh spinach salad, herb-roasted vegetables & Roasted sausage with pepper & onions on pasta and Lasagna (meat or veggie)
- Southern Comfort Buffet – $17.95/Guest
House-made coleslaw, horseradish-mashed potatoes, sautéed green beans & Thin-sliced BBQ brisket with sauce & BBQ chicken
- Celtic Flavors Buffet – $17.95/Guest
Mixed green salad, sautéed seasoned carrots. Bangers and mash -sausages served on mashed red potatoes in a rich demi-glace made with Guinness Stout, mushrooms and caramelized onions. With Sweet and savory lamb stew
- The New Mexican Buffet – $20.00/Guest
Red & green chile cheese enchiladas, pork tamales, posole, pinto beans, Spanish rice & a mixed greens salad.
- The Twisted New Mexican Buffet – $25.95
Green chile & cheese stuffed chicken breast with thyme cream sauce, red chile roasted pork tenderloin, roasted red potatoes, green beans & mixed greens salad.
- London Broil & Chicken Marsala Buffet – $25.95/Guest
London broil with bordelaise sauce, chicken marsala, mashed potatoes with gravy, herbroasted vegetables & spinach salad.
- Prime Rib & Salmon Buffet – $26.95
Prime rib with horseradish & au jus sauce, baked salmon with holl&aise sauce, roasted red potatoes, rice pilaf, asparagus & Caesar salad
- Audio/Visual Equipment – wireless mic, audio, projector and screen – $50
- Table Linens – 1-25 guests: $30, 25-30 guests:$50, 51+ guests: $75
Add one of these side dishes or salads to your meal:
Sides – $2/person
- Sautéed Asparagus with Peppers (seasonal)
- Horseradish Mashed Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Red Potatoes
- Roasted Corn with Peppers
- Sautéed Green Beans
- Herb Roasted Veggies
- Spanish Rice
- Pinto Beans
- Rice Pilaf
Salads – $3/person
- Fresh spinach salad with sliced mushrooms, red onions, diced egg and hot bacon dressing
- Tossed mixed greens with tomato, cucumber, carrots and assorted dressings
- Caesar Salad tossed with house-made dressing, croutons and parmesan
- House-made coleslaw
- Coffee – $20/ gallon
- Hot Tea – $15/gallon
- Iced Tea – $15/gallon
- Orange Juice – $20/gallon
- Cash Bar
- Champagne Toast – $3/guest
- Hosted/Open Bar: Hosted bars can be organized in a number of different ways. Please inquire with the banquet manager if you would like to learn more about these options.
- Bartender fee $20/hr
An additional 21% service fee and sales tax will be added to all food and beverage