These events are our way of building community and giving back to local organizations and charities through our donations and those of our patrons. Hosting your fundraiser at O’Niell’s makes it a fun community event. We provide space and hors d’oeuvres – all you need to bring is a sense of fun and adventure.
As a temporary O’Niell’s bartender, you will be issued an O’Niell’s shirt – yours to keep – and will be compensated at the starting rate for bartenders. Our bartenders will be there and will make you look like a pro.
Are you a good candidate?
- No bartending experience is necessary!
- Do you know lots of people to invite? The larger the number of people you can invite, the more money you’ll be able to raise.
What you need to do:
- Contact the Seth Darling (Nob Hill location) or Liz Coan (Juan Tabo location) to arrange the event and choose a Saturday (event times are usually 5-8 p.m.). Seth can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 256-0564. Liz can be reached at email@example.com or 293-1122.
- Put together a list of friends, family and associates to invite, then be sure to use all the communications means at your disposal: phone, e-mail, MySpace, text messages, etc.
- If your guests have any questions, send them to oniells.com for more information about Guest Bartender events.
What happens during the event:
- We throw a party and provide complimentary hors d’oeuvres.
- Your guests will put their names and e-mail addresses on postcards, and we’ll donate $3.00 to your charity for each completed card. No solicitation of other patrons to fill out postcards is permitted, but you are encouraged to “pass the hat” during the event.
- As usual on Saturday, our full menu will be available until midnight.